Your place for Minnesota Twins and New Britain Rock Cats coverage, analysis and opinion.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Coming Soon at Twins Fan From Afar

Since March, I have been providing Rock Cats content on this blog, whether it's game reports from contests I have attended, player stats, the latest on the potential change in affiliation, or recounts of events I have attended, like the pre-season welcome home dinner. I'm no expert on baseball -- or the Twins minor league system -- but my geographic proximity, Minnesota heritage, and Twins fandom has kind placed me in a nice position. This morning, I'm happy to announce that in the coming days I will be interviewing a current Rock Cats player for the blog.

To maintain the element of surprise, I'm not going to disclose the identity of this player, and am not going to give any hits as to who he is. There are definitely a few questions that I want to ask this player about life in the minor leagues, and the trip through the Twins system, that are not necessarily player-specific. And I have a few questions ready that are specific to this individual. 

The reason I'm writing about this now is that I want to invite any of you who read this blog to submit a question/topic for me to ask about. I'm only going to have a short window of time to talk to this player, but I'd be happy to consider any questions or topics you would like me to discuss. So please, leave a comment and let me know what you're interested in finding out about the Rock Cats, the Twins minor league system from the standpoint of a prospect, life as a minor leaguer, or whatever else comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment